Submit an alternative dispute resolution case

Submit a case form

Case information may be submitted electronically to JAMS International by completing the form below. You may fill in as much information as available, however, only Name and Email are required.

Alternatively, you may complete and submit this form: Request for Arbitration

Submit a Case