Topics will include:
- Minimising the impact and frequency of costly disputes
- Building an integrated dispute resolution strategy for complex claimsWho should attend?
- Risk Managers and Insurance Buyers
- Heads of Claims
- Claims Directors
- Claims Managers
- Head of Underwriting
- Loss Adjuster
- Insurance Brokers
- Claims Service Providers
- Insurance Litigators
- Peter Rogan, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS International (chair)
Peter is a mediator and arbitrator, a former senior partner of Ince & Co, and previously a leading insurance and reinsurance litigator.
- Miles Banks, Global Chief Claims Officer, Willis Ltd
Miles is a claims broker with 30+ years experience in the London and overseas markets, specialising in the amicable resolution of complex claims and reinsurance disputes. He chairs a number of London market groups and is a past president of the International Association of Claims Professionals.
- James Wilson, Senior Partner, Ince & Co
James is a leading maritime lawyer. He was instrumental in developing the Maritime Solicitors Mediation Service (MSMS) and sits as a mediator.
- Christine Williams, Claims Professional
Christine is a Chartered Insurer with extensive experience of handling claims in the Lloyd's market.
- Larry Pollack, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS (NY)
Larry serves as a full time mediator and arbitrator with JAMS in New York. He is the former head of litigation at Dewey LeBoeuf.
Date: 17 October
Start Time: 4.30pm
Venue: Ince & Co International House, 1 St Katharines Way, London E1W 1AY
Format: 1 hour panel discussion, followed by drinks and canapés
CPD: 1 hour
RSVP: Steve Clarke